Conveniently Connect to your Favorite Devices with Oticon Own Hearing Aids
At Island Better Hearing in Melville, NY we know how important it is for you to be able to use your hearing aids with your favorite devices. That is why we love Oticon Own hearing aids. Oticon Own makes it easy to connect to smartphones, TVs and even stream to your hearing aids using Bluetooth.
Stay connected to what matters most
Whether it is with friends, family, or colleagues, staying connected matters. That’s why Oticon Own in-the-ear hearing aids were made to seamlessly connect to your favorite devices so you can go through your day with confidence and convenience.
- Direct streaming featuring two-way hands-free communication from select iPhone® and iPad® devices*
- Direct streaming with select Android™ smartphones*
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon’s TV adapter
- Free Oticon ON app for easy, discreet control over the hearing aid from your fingertips
- Stream sounds seamlessly from compatible Bluetooth® devices with ConnectClip
* Only available in styles with 2.4 GHz. Android devices need to support ASHA to allow direct connectivity to Oticon Own. iPhone and iPad devices need to support two‑way hands‑free communication. Please visit oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information and to see which devices are compatible.